German judge approves wife beating

Every day in Germany a man tries to kill a woman; every third day, a man succeeds. Those are the main findings of a major German report into physical, mental and sexual abuse, largely experienced by women at the hands of men. Even more shocking: those figures are an estimated 20 per cent of the total, with the other 80 per cent never reported. In case anyone blamed immigrant communities, in particular patriarchal Turkish, Kurdish and Arab families, the minister pointed out that 72 per cent of victims and 68 per cent of perpetrators were German. Turks and Turkish Germans — who make up roughly 5 per cent of the population — were the next largest group: 4 per cent of victims and 5.
legend of zelda dating sim codesfree shelby virgin porn and hardcore

Judge Refuses to Block Subpoena of Trump’s Records With Deutsche Bank, Capital One

justoneminute gay marriage and new jerseyeffects of depoprovera taken during pregnancypictires of porn star mikaylaspokane washington ronald mcdonald house

German judge cites Koran as she clears man to keep beating his wife – HoodaThunk?

On Monday, a federal judge in Washington, D. A strong storm expected to drop up to a foot of snow in parts of Colorado and Wyoming on Tuesday prompted airlines to issue travel alerts and the National Weather Service to issue blizzard and wintry weather warnings from the Rocky Mountains to the Great Lakes. The storm was expected to move into the Plains later Tuesday, bringing high wind and more snow to Minnesota, Wisconsin and upper Michigan. It could bring another round of snow to the Upper Midwest from Thursday through Saturday, and a chance of snow this weekend in interior New England, said Alex Lamers, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service.
britney skye cum shot cumshotsadult toy shop in bangkokis tish mileys real mom

Muslim woman finally agrees to lift her veil in German racism trial

The woman, who arrived in Germany from Syria as a refugee, wants to divorce her husband and has filed papers at the Luckenwalde court in Brandenburg. Civil servants and police officers have already been banned from wearing the niqab, burka or hijab or any religious symbol, but this is the first time it has been extended to members of the public. A trial was set for July 27 and the head of the bench said if the woman did not comply with his demands, the divorce procedure would not be able to proceed and she could even face legal charges, according to the Andolu Agency. The khimar is a long veil that fall to just above the waist.
free jerking off and cum eating
Judge Christa Datz-Winter said in a recommendation earlier this year that both partners came from a "Moroccan cultural environment in which it is not uncommon for a man to exert a right of corporal punishment over his wife," according to the court. The woman is a German of Moroccan descent married to a Moroccan citizen. The judge argued that her case was not one of exceptional hardship in which fast-track divorce proceedings would be justified. When the woman protested, Datz-Winter cited a passage from the Koran that reads in part, "men are in charge of women. The judge was removed from the case on Wednesday and the Frankfurt administrative court said it was considering disciplinary action.
28 10
Comments
 
Home Sex Dating